Welcome to the Leaner Living Diet Guide! This guide was originally designed for our patients in the clinic, but we found it worked extremely well for ANYONE trying to improve health, body composition, and/or performance – not to mention those with diabetes / metabolic syndrome. At the risk of complicating how to get lean, here is the simplest step by step get lean / fat loss guide you will find anywhere and it works better than any book or program you will ever purchase.
- Go to our Lean Habits and pick just ONE that you know you don’t follow. If you’re not sure just start with either the protein habit or the beverage habit.
- For two weeks straight, record each day you follow the habit (we will soon have a special habit tracker). The goal is follow the habit at least 12 of the 14 days. e.g. Drink only water every day at least 12 out of 14 days. If unable to follow the habit at least 12 days, make the habit slightly easier – e.g. Drink only water except 1 beverage per day (or 2 beverages etc).
- Go to the next habit and repeat until all habits are mastered. This is much easier said than done and will likely take a few months to a year to full engrain these habits.
- Still not losing weight? You’re likely still getting too many calories / not burning enough. Decrease the portions of each meal and eat even slower.
- Still not losing weight? Consider getting a free Lean Doc Consult. You may have medical issues that are hindering your fat loss.
If you have any questions, feel free to stop by our members only forum, which is basically our online clinic. The only things you won’t get there are prescriptions. Of course you can check out our meal replacements and Glycosolve with berberine. Whether you are a patient or a new customer you will reap the benefits of this guide.
If you need more individualized help, we have a program just for you. Check out our Lean Doc Consulting program.