Wowser! Waffles impress me each time I eat them. I am impressed with their fiber content. I am impressed with their healthy fat content. I am impressed with their quality protein, but most of all I am impressed with their taste! Hence the name- Wowser! Waffles. (Yes a ridiculous name… but only because they are ridiculously good!)
Calories: 350 Protein: 44 g Total Carbs: 14 g (4 g net) Fiber: 10 g Fat: 20 g
- 2 Scoops of Vanilla Lean ‘N Complete – Meal Replacement ( 1 Serving)
- 1/4 cup Almond Meal
- 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1-2 Egg Whites or Egg Beater Equivalent
- Cooking Spray
- Belgian Waffle Maker (we use a Cuisinart)
- Turn on and Preheat waffle maker
- Mix Lean ‘N Complete, almond meal, eggs, and cinnamon in a small bowl until mixture is smooth and consistent.
- Spray both top and bottom of one section of Belgian waffle maker with cooking spray.
- Pour ingredients in and close top. Waffle will be done in about 4 minutes.
- Top with favorite fruit (optional) and light whipped cream (optional)