These little muffins are packing some power!! As usual we jammed in as much fiber, lean protein, and healthy fat as we could into one recipe to make for a lean and healthy snack/meal. We even managed to include a vegetable! Why eat an empty calorie Nutragrain bar when you could have one of these? If you want to add some extra protein, you could spread some fat-free cream cheese on top… but be careful because you could end up in a state of ecstasy!
Calories (per muffin): 104 Protein: 8 g Total Carbs: 9 g (4.5 g net) Fiber: 4.5 g Fat: 6 g
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3.5 scoops Vanilla Lean ‘n Complete
- 1/2 cup almond meal (or walnut meal)
- 1-2 TBS chopped walnuts
- 0.5 oz dark chocolate (at least 70%) broken up in small pieces
- 1 egg
- 8 baking cups (we recommend foil)
- Muffin pan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix Lean ‘n Complete, pumpkin, almond meal, chocolate, walnuts, and egg in bowl.
- Place baking cups in pan and spoon mixture in each cup evenly
- Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 15 minutes
- Feel the power!